Sunday, May 3, 2009

About the Members

Boss, Creator and designer of the organization:

Daysia A. Dudley
623-935-0399
Notes from her:
I have an unexplainable passion for planning and having horse shows. I started this business so that regular people just like me won't have to go to an expensive horse arena and pay $22.00, just to get into 1 event. I have inexpensive, yet very high quality horse shows. I am so proud to have such a great team to help with the horse shows.

Co. Leader and organizer:

Shelby M. Collier
Phone # unknown
Notes from her:
I have been in this with Daysia for a very long time now, and we really do have great horse shows. When Daysia first came up to me with the idea I didn't think it would work out, but look were we are today!

Organizer:

Rachel Price
Phone # unknown
Notes from her:
I am the newest member to this business, and so far I am just having the best time of my life organizing these horse shows. If it weren't for Daysia and Shelby, I would be totally lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment